Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, November 14, 2016

FISHING REPORTS SYDNEY

FISHING REPORTS
Morning all a very interesting weekend for me that started Friday with a flat on my boat trailer so fix that with my spare but had no time to sort good tyre, I be right two days on spare and I get it fixed Monday, wrong blow out on my way home on Saturday so then it was a mad dash around to find someone open late on Saturday afternoon to have it repaired so I could fish Sunday.
Sunday started well fishing off shore, found a few Salmon, Trevally, Sweep and Morwong in the deep water before heading back to the Bay to give Trevally Alley a try and then the north west wind came up blowing 25 to 35 knots time to head home.
On our way had to stop to help another boater that had a problem so we started towing them back to carm water, another boater crossed in front of us on his way home towing a lure that got stuck on the front of my boat but he kept going so I hung over the side to release the lure only to cope it in the face and he kept going, lucky all on board acted quick and cut the line so now I had a lure stuck in my face while towing another boat to shelter, crazy day on the water.
All ended well with the other boat on there way and my guys under my instructions removed the hooks ( As no one had watched my you tube clip on how to ) Thanks all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Di1wiOq-E

FISHING TRIPS COMING UP

This Wednesday Deep sea trip 2 spots open.

Sunday the 20th Botany Bay trip.

Sunday the 27th Botany Bay trip.

KING FISH WEDNESDAY 
START ON 23RD OF NOVEMBER
Keen, book now heading out from Port Hacking south.

BOOKINGS & DETAILS
0418 169 439
www.fishingsydney.com.au

Regards Scotty Lyons