Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sydney Charter Fishing

Fishing Report
What a great Saturday we had for Anzac day our thoughts were with the many that have served for this great country.
Top day on the water also, started the day trolling the coast for Bonito and did well, they have thin out a little but should hang around for a few more weeks I think.
But then when all was going so well my motor packed it in so I dropped the 25hp into the water and motored to my next spot and dropped the anchor and did well on Trevally.
I then said to the guys let troll again as that was to speed with the 25hp so we headed off back towards the Bay until I reached a good spot wide from Cape Banks and we started a bottom bash for Snapper and ended the day well before a slow trolling run home across the Bay.
I would like to thank all that join me on this trip for their understanding regarding the motor problems.

 One of our better Snappers caught

FISHING TRIP COMING UP

Wednesday the 20th South Coast Snapper day.

22nd of May Botany Bay trip 3 spots open.

23rd of May Botany Bay trip 4 spots open.

BOOKINGS & INFO
0418 169 439
fishingsydney@optusnet .com.au
www.fishingsydney.com.au

Regards Scotty Lyons