Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, May 05, 2014

FISHING TRIPS SYDNEY.

Fishing report
Well the big weather front has now pushed on, yes a little cool and windy over the weekend and not great for fishing on the Bay and a no go for off shore with big seas.
I enjoyed a weekend with the family, watched my son pay soccer on Saturday and a Sunday a sleep in before heading out to lunch, I like this normal life stuff.
I have just had a look at the weather for the week and the end of the week is looking spot.

FISHING TRIPS COMING UP

*Wednesday three spots open to fish the Bay.

*Friday looks great to head off shore spots now open.

*Sunday I have three spots for a Bay trip.

YOUTUBE TIPS
 https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHookandTheCook

BOOKING AND INFO
0418 169 439
fishingsydney@optusnet.com.au
www.fishingsydney.com.au
Regards Scotty Lyons