Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FISHING REPORT

Salmon and Bonito are about look for feeding sea birds.



FISHING REPORT

Well hope all had a great Christmas and are set for a top new year, the last few days have been tricky out on the water due to the southly, but today we found Tevally but had to move about to from spot to spot to do well, surface action has slowed but can change day to day.

The water now pushing into the Bay is looking great and I think the next few weeks should fish well, Kings are now making a show caught a small one today with another one following this is a good sign.

Bream are a top chance right across the Bay now as water temp will rise over the next few weeks, this will see the start to the Bream season.

I had a few reports of nice Flathead taken on Plastic around the Bay, we had a shot today but no good along Silver Beach Kurnell.


FISHING TRIPS COMING UP


*I have three spots open for a Botany Bay trip on the 4th of Jan.


*I have two spots open for a Botany Bay trip on the 7th of Jan.


*I have spots open for a Deep sea trip on the 8th of Jan.


*I have three spots open for a Botany Bay trip on the 15th of Jan.


*I have two spots open for a Deep sea trip on the 17th of Jan.


Call Scotty on 0418 169 439 for Bookings

Regards Scotty Lyons