Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

fishing Trips

Over the last few days I have had ET out filming around the Bay and off shore, We found the fishing a little tough in the Bay but did well on soft plastics with a few nice Flathead over by the third runway, Off Shore the Blue Morwong are on the bite in 6ometres wide from Coogee and last week I found good numbers of Snapper in the same area along with Jackets as they seem to be every were, great on the plate but we lost a lot of gear to them.

This weekend I have one spot free for Saturdays on the Bay and we are running the afternoon trip off Shore looking for Snapper and Morwong in that 6ometres should be great fishing and I still have spots open for this on the Saturday so if you are keen only $150 per person just give me a call 0418 169 439.

Saturday the 17th I have three spots open for a day on the Bay 6am to 1pm.

SPECIAL MID WEEK MAY TRIPS
7am to 1pm $55o.oo Botany Bay trips.
Deep sea trips $700.00
Save $200.00 off each trip
WEIPA FISHING IN SEPTEMBER BOOK NOW SPOT STILL OPEN
This is 6nights and 7 days live aboard with to 4metre runabouts.
Fish for Barra, Jacks, Finger Mark, Coral Trout, Tuna, Cod,
Gaint Trevally, Queen Fish, Mud Crabs and many more.
For all details please give me a call, This is a trip you will never forget trust me
Regards Scotty Lyons