Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, April 14, 2008

Still a few Kingies around







The weekend I had two fishing schools on the water, Both days we started on the Bream, Saturday found quality fish at the sticks but they had move on the Sunday morning.
Trolling over the weekend I found Salmon along the runway, not in big numbers but trolling on the light tackle for Salmon is hard to beat, caught Salmon both days.
I found the Kingies hard to find but others did well, Jim and his mate fished Trevally Alley, I should have anchored next to them as they lost a good one as I motored past and then later boated four good fish all on live baits top fishing boys.
Back at the boat ramp on Saturday another couple came in with a top catch of Flathead all taken on plastic in the Bay the fish were all between 45 to 60cms top catch.
Nathan headed out on Sunday afternoon after the storm went through and did well on Trevally at the drums and Oil Wharf, Tailor and Slimmy Mackerel, But he trolled the runway and Container wall and never turned a reel.

WEIPA IN SEPTEMBER I have four spots open, Seven days six nights fishing for Barra, Jacks Coral Trout, Trevally and Queen fish and many more.
All details are on my web site http://www.fishingsydney.com.au/ just go into fishing holidays.

FISHING BOTANY BAY OR DEEP SEA I have a few free weekend coming up in April19th and 20th and Saturday the 26th, May 3rd and 4th these are all morning trips, fish in the Bay or head off shore.
Fish hard Scotty Lyons.