Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wild fishing in the tropics




Well just back from two weeks fishing northern Australia what a trip great weather and top fishing, Fished the creeks and found Barra, Jacks and Cod of all sizes around the mouth of each creek Queenfish and Trevally jumped all over a fast moving lure loades of fun. Trolling the many rocky headlands had us tangeling with Mackerel, Tuna and larger Trevally and Queenfish. Reef fishing with bait the species just to many to list.
On this trip I tried out the the Schneider High Performance Braid now I have used this Braid in and around Botany Bay with good results but up north is the real test and it did the job better than I hoped for and I fished lighter than I would normally very impressed a great product.

BOOK NOW FOR OUR TRIP NEXT YEAR JUNE 08 I NEED SIX KEEN ANGLERS TO JOIN ME FOR A TOP WEEKS FISHING IN THE FAR NOTH OF AUSTRALIA BE QUICK AS THESE TRIPS FILL FAST.
Give me a call for all details 0418 169 439.

Next fishing school is on the 5th November + Full day out fishing.

Next singles day is on the 7th and I need two anglers keen to join this group.

FISH HARD SCOTTY LYONS