Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Thursday, July 19, 2007

cold and windy on the bay


This weekend should be rather good as the weather sound okay so far, Trevally Alley is fishing well but you will need to work for them I found he Trevally on and off this week but still managed a good feed.
Tailor are moving around and we picked up a few fish trolling the third runway in the middle of the day but only smaller fish about 35cms.
I have this Sunday open if any one is keen just give me a call 0418 169 439.

The next fishing school is on the first monday in September starts at 6pm to 9pm and the following Saturday is the day on the water this class is filling so be quick.

Singles day is on the last Sundy of the month so if you are looking for a good days fishing just join the day to easy all you need to do is give me a call and I book you in 0418 169 439.

FISH HARD SCOTTY LYONS